3. I still haven't gotten the trailer all cleaned out from camping, or everything put away, but it's slowly coming along.
4. Started writing out my review for the Wizzy Gizmo book we've been reading. My review will be coming up soon.
5. Our slide into homeschooling seems to be progressing well. The lad continues to enjoy Veritas Press and CTC Math. But appears to be growing tired ofReading Kingdom (though we've been doing it for almost a year). Good thing we now have Essential Skills Advantage to work on instead. :)
6. Been selling some bunnies lately. I love selling bunnies and chatting to people about bunnies, it's just fun for me. Today I made an oops though, I didn't verify which bunny someone wanted and brought the wrong one. They came out this evening to our place and picked up the correct bunny. They were quite nice about it all. One meets some really nice people when selling rabbits. :)
8. Bought some bonemeal today for the tomatoes. They've been suffering end rot and apparently that's a calcium deficiency so we'll fix that problem toot suite!
9. Waiting for our amazon order to come in. I've ordered some Knex STEM sets. Though the boys (student and our son) would have fun working together figuring out how gears work. Good practice on speaking English I thought. :)
and that's about it.. I was hoping to find 10..
Oh hold ON>. I do have a 10. :)
10. Filled out a form today for possibly getting a student in from Brazil for the fall months. September to end January. Thought it might be fun to try a longer time period. Don't want for the whole year.. I would find that too stressful not having our home to ourselves for a goodly length of time, but for four months, gone during the day (as they'd be going to public school) we should be okay. :)
Do you have a bits and bites post you want to share?
If so.. link up below! :)