And when you have things like... vehicle break downs (we've had several unfortunately) and trees fallen over, and the added stress of EVERYONE wanting to buy a rabbit or guinea pig for the holidays and needing to find ways to accommodate them all, it's so easy to let the school work slide.
But what we learned last year is
1. keep one thing constant for us this year it is reading kingdom. The lad LOVES this program.
2. make the rest of the learning as practical as possible
3. just go with it...the more you let yourself worry the more stressed you will become so we need to set back and let God take care of it.
And look for the blessings
1. the tree fell down.. this inspired Dad to help us decorate the tree and it's so much funner doing it with three. :)
2. car needed tires BADLY everywhere we looked the prices were too high until hubby searched and found some 1.5 hours away.. well that savings allowed us to buy a part fo the OTHER vehicle so hopefully we can get it going by the end of the week.
this post is written as part of the blogging through the alphabet run by BenandMe. :) Hop right in and join us won't you? This week we are on J.