There’s one type of email I receive over and over. It’s from people who want to “level up” their photography skills but can’t find the right products to help. They don’t want to become professional photographers or dedicate their lives to photography, but they do want to create the sort of images that are a big step up from “amateur”.
And I completely understand the frustration! There are so many “photography for beginners” products out there, but when you have the basics down and can take a great snapshot most of the time, you don’t need to be taught what the novices need to know – right? You already have those nailed! What you need instead are the resources that will help you take things to the next level. You want to take photos that make people’s jaws drop. Heck, you want to take photos that make your jaw drop!
If what I’m describing sounds like you, read on! Because I’m so excited to tell you about a fantastic new product that I think you’ll love.
It’s called The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Intermediate Edition), and it’s a collection of ebooks, video training courses and software specifically for intermediate photographers (as you may have guessed from the name!) just like you. It’s been curated by my good friends Ryan and Steph over at Ultimate Bundles, and everything inside it has been provided by professional, world-renowned photographers who are experts in teaching others.
The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Intermediate Edition) will help you dive deeper into more advanced methods like:
- Exploring long-exposure photography
- Shooting in black and white
- Making the most of natural light and minimal equipment
- Utilizing textures
- Making use of cool tools like Lightroom
- SO MUCH MORE!
Sound good? I haven’t even told you the best news! Here goes…
The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Intermediate Edition) is available this week only for just $67 – which is a huge discount of more than 90% when compared to buying all the resources separately (combined total value: $1,157)!
There’s more! Ryan and Steph have also thrown in some extra-special gifts worth almost $350 in total:
- $20 gift certificate toward any SpinLight 360 Package
- $15 gift certificate to Lightscoop (for pro-like photos with your built-in flash)
- $15 gift certificate to Porteen Gear (where you can buy custom-made, stylish and functional camera bags and gear)
- FREE choice of a premium video photography course from Craftsy.com (up to $50 value)
- FREE three-month subscription to the Light Inspired Women’s Photography Forum
- FREE marketing set of your choice from the Seaside Creative collection ($75 value)
- x4 FREE Volumes of Clarity Magazine – including video tutorials from top photography educators
- FREE FX Photo Studio Pro PLUS Snapheal Pro software from MacPhun – which will help to give you a vast number of ultra-powerful adjustments for your photos (combined value $69.98)
Excited? Click here to check out The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Intermediate Edition)! And remember: it’s on sale for this week only – until Monday, June 29, 2015 at Midnight! After that, it’s gone for good!
You can buy with complete confidence because you’re covered by the Ultimate Bundles 30-day money-back guarantee. That means you have a full month to try out all the ebooks and video courses in the bundle, and if you don’t think they justify the price or they weren’t what you were hoping for, you can get a full refund.
- Beginner Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography from Phil at Video School Online ($199.00)
- Bokeh: Creating with Shallow Depths from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Shooting Shallow: Understanding Depth of Field from David at Flixel Pix ($5.99)
- A Practical Guide to Exposure from Alister at Available Light Images ($10.00)
- Tasty Food Photography from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum ($29.00)
- Eat Pretty Things from Trisha at Eat Your Beets ($29.00)
- The Unexpected Everyday from Courtney at Click It Up a Notch ($19.00)
- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight from Mitchell at Eye Voyage ($16.90)
- Seeing the Light: Making the Most of Available Light and Minimal Equipment from Mitchell Kanashkevich ($12.00)
- Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($14.95)
- Metadata: Your Gift to the Future from Mary at Be Photo Wise ($20.00)
- The Photographer’s Workflow from Gavin Gough ($30.00)
- iPhone Only Photography from David Molnar ($29.00)
- The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Outdoor Flash Photography with Printable Pocket Guide from Charlie at Charlie Borland Photography ($7.99)
- Shooting in Manual Mode from Chantel at A Harvest of Blessing ($20.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book One – The Library Module from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Two – The Develop Module from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Three – Black & White from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Four – The Photos from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Five – The Other Modules from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- The Art of Black and White Photography from David at Chromasia ($149.00)
- Golden Hours: Photographing the Light of Sunrises and Sunsets from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Time Passages: Long Exposure Photography Strategies and Techniques from Richard Bernabe ($7.95)
- OneLight 2.0 from Zack at DEDPXL ($75.00)
- A Complete Guide to Seascape Photography from Alister at Available Light Images ($20.00)
- Creative Texture Work from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($12.00)
- Awry Fine Art Textures from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($25.00)
- Ancient Times Fine Art Textures from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($25.00)
- Cahoots Fine Art Textures from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($25.00)
- Photoshop Paper Texture Collection from SLR Lounge ($39.00)
- Scott Wyden Kivowitz Photography Processing Presets from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($20.00)
- Photo Essentials: Exposure Guide from Katie at Key to Pictures ($10.95)
- Start to Finish from Kim Klassen ($119.00)