Cost: $37.00/ month for the K-8 section and $57.00/month for the 9-12 section.
What it contains:
- Access to self-guided lessons
- Detailed video instruction taught by a real Rocket Scientist
- Step by step videos to show how the experiment is to be done
- Comprehensive parent/teacher guides
- Textbook readings
- Exceeds most K-8th State Standards
- Exercises and Quizzes
- Unlimited support for teachers and students
It's a unit study approach, VERY organized...I love that she has supply lists that are easily printed off so you can assemble everything you need before you start off a unit. Basically, all you need to do is pick a unit, put together a Science Journal, assemble supplies, and GO. It's as easy as that.
As you can see from the graphic below there are LOTS of units to choose from, and each unit has lots of experiments complete with explanations.
Do I recommend it?
My second concern is this is a unit for ages k-8. Breaking down some of the language for younger students is at times a challenge. Often my lad would say MOM, what does that word mean (and sometimes I didn't know) so I'd have to look it up. Not sure how the creators can get around this aspect though. Hard to balance it out for all ages.