1. All their spots are different
2. Toads are better climbers than one would think
3. Toads are most easily found after it rains
4. Toads like bugs and worms, but he's never seen a toad eat anything
5. Toads PEE alot mom! LOOK!
6. Toads are very good at hiding.
7. Toad poop is rather icky.
8. Toads are very good at hopping.
9. If toads escape they can land up very far from where you left them. (aka Fatty was found way on the opposite side of our rather nice sized backyard).
10. Bigger toads have a noticeable flap of skin on their legs that really impressed the lad.
11. Netting is necessary to keep toads in a habitat, otherwise they keep leaving. We lost three smaller toads: Toad, Six and Fatty. So far Barricade has not learned how to escape.