1. wrapped them around mozzarella sticks
2. made pizza bites: tomato, cheese, favourite topping
3. shredded cheese bites
4. leftover casserole bites.... particularly good with cream soup/rice/chicken
5. hubby likes to do onion bites (but the lad and I aren't huge onion fans).
6. unroll them and make cinnamon rolls or peanut butter/banana rolls, or try them with nutella or chocolate chips... mmmm.....
7. pie filling bites. First time my lad had these we needed to caution him that in this house we share food. :)
Friends have used them to do hamburger rolls... not my fav... but hey.. it's an option. :)
For more inspiration check out these pages.
15 easy recipes from Pillsbury.
Breakfast and Dessert Ideas.