Yes, isn't it exciting? Just think...you too could be part of this marvellous group of people working together, helping others find excellent curriculum, and/or warning of you potential issues that they see. Great eh?
1. Friendship. I know.. friendship? With a bunch of people you meet on-line??? But yes, friendship. You get to know each other through our blogs and through conversations. Commenting on each others' blogs and sharing time and ideas with each other... IT IS GREAT!
2. Support. Have a concern about schooling your children? Curious about a curriculum? Want to know some of the ins and outs of how a curriculum works and no one in your real world circles has even heard about it? Well the ladies (and Tim!) of the crew will be HAPPY to help you out. Giving real life experiences and tweaks if needed.
3. Curriculum. The curriculum is great. I haven't met one yet that I can say was truly awful. Not all have been a great fit, but they have all had redeeming value and I've met some true gems....curriculum that I will turn to time and again to help me educate my boy. Get this point clear... the curriculum is FREE!!!! :)
4. Writing. You want to become a better blogger and gain some inspiration for your blog? Well.. the crew will help you. You can ask leadership to review a blog post before you submit, you can query other crew members for ideas on how to say an idea better, you can read what others have to say and so learn from how they write.
5. Volunteer opportunities. Did you know that the crew leadership can't do ALL the jobs on their own? I know.. stunning revelation eh? Behind the scenes there are groups of people working, helping us to become the best we can, making sure all the "T's" are crossed, and that the vendors get good exposure for the dollars they pay for our help.
6. Prayer and Praise. We can rejoice over victories in health, schooling and life. We can join prayer of the sorrow of family loss, moving, job changes, illness and more.
7. World travel .. without even having to leave your home. The crew is all over the place, this year I think we have Australia, England, Canada, all parts of the USA, and a few I can't think of right now.
1. A blog and a willingness to write posts.
2. Current requirement is once a week write a post.
3. Willingness to write reviews.
4. Be interested in knowing what curriculum is out there.
5. Being active on social media in order to spread the news about our vendors and the great products they have.
For more information check out this post here or click on the graphic below