1. first day of hope days (homeschool coop teaching) this week. I taught a class on "the unusual world of the small and creepy". Basically it's a class about bugs. The children seem to be enjoying it.
2. my headache of 2.5 weeks finally lifted and left me alone. WOOT WOOT.
3. last day of skating for the season happened on Friday.
4. I bought seeds to plant for the garden. We'll hopefully be planting them tomorrow morning.
5. A doe decided to be stupid and her whole litter died. That was sad and frustrating.
6. I got the laundry all done AND the living room clean again. Found some mail that had gone missing which was a huge relief.
7. Got two reviews mostly written and ready to be posted when the day is right.
Hopefully this coming week will be as good, if not better, than last week. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
When Marcy over at Ben and Me has the post up, I'll be linking up there. I've done it up early so her linky isn't up yet. :)