1. Go to Lisa-jo Baker and learn what the day's word is. Today it is Grateful.
2. Write your post in FIVE MINUTES. That's the rule. No editting or looking back, just five minutes of pure writing.
3. Link up.
4. Encourage the person who linked up before you. I tend to do two as link-ups sometimes mess up the order. BUT encourage those who have gone on before.
5. If you wish be kind, add the logo at the bottom of this post. :)
As I sit here this morning at 20 to 8 I realize I have so much in life to be thankful for.
So I thought, given the opportunity, I will list off some of them.
1. I am grateful to a surgical team that was able to operate on me so that I have had a week so far without a bloated gas belly. It's so nice to not be so very gassy all the time. Makes it much easier to accomplish tasks.
2. I am grateful to my family. A family that helps with bunny care, and household chores and provides laughter and fellowship and an increased understanding of who God is. I love my family deeply. My son last night helped make supper as it was just taking me too long to get motivated. Isn't that sweet of him? (He's only 8)
3. I am grateful to my bunnies. They help provide dollars for homeschooling, they provide entertainment, they provide moments to trust God (when someone steals one), they fill a gap in the need to care for something small and furry.
4. I am grateful for being part of the TOS crew. This has been a HARD year for me health wise, and last night one of the crew folk sent me a facebook, alerting me to an idiotic mistake I did on my last review, allowing me to fix it before the deadline to prevent an "official" email telling me of my error. Being part of the TOS crew has allowed me to get some quality homeschool materials that otherwise I wouldn't have gotten, it's allowed me to help other people make curriculum decision, and it's just plain been fun. It's an excellent community to be a part of.
5. I am grateful for beauty.... ah I love my spring flowers. Of all the flowers of the year, these are the flowers I enjoy the most. They make my heart smile. :)
So what are you grateful for my readers?