When I saw the topic enjoy I thought I would talk about some of the ways my guys have let me know I am loved and cared for.
1. My son coming down and giving me his own cuddle blanket off the bed when I was going through the chills.
2. My son making me tea in an effort to help me get warm.
3. My husband running errands, and taking the boys to their events.
4. My international student helping my son get the garbage out to the curb for pick up in the morning.
5. That same student making himself his own supper.
6. My hubby doing the dishes.
7. A lad caring for my critters...even that over-protective mamma doe who is a tad scary.
8. A quiet house when hubby grabs up the boy and takes him out pokemon going so I can have a nap.
9. MEDICATION!!! God is good in providing help before I needed it.
10. TV, internet, computers, books...all these things that distract me and help me not feel like a resting lump of nothingness.
11. Community, family that prays, coworkers in the review world who pray, people who call offering support.
These are things that I am grateful for. Things that I have "enjoyed" while recuperating.
Why don't you help me to continue enjoy the community that surrounds us. Take part in this five minute Friday post. Let me know. let me see what this word enjoy means to you.
You can find the linky over at Kate's blog.